Sunday, December 31, 2006

my first entry for my first blog

Well, tonight is New Year's Eve, and I thought I would start a blog, as I do alot of things, and like to share what is going on in my life with those who care to see. I love to knit and am currently working on dishcloths for a charity group...LovesManyClothes@yahoo.com. I just finished a sweater for a girlfriend of mine, that I started on Christmas eve and will give to her on Mon. Along with the dishcloths, I will be finishing a sweater for myself, that I started way last summer, then a cardigan for my dear hubby, then a sweater and skirt set for myself. Also, I will be knitting at least 2 hats per week for charity, to be given to my local social services dept, who then give them to their elderly clients. It's what I love to do, knit for others to enjoy. Ok, nuff for this post, but hope to post here everyday, so come and to see what is going on with me, my hubby, and my teenage son....

1 comment:

Ann said...

Welcome Ginger to the crazy world of blog knitters. You will find this to be a giving and caring and sharing bunch of people.