Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year's Day


Well, I knitted 5 dishcloths over the weekend, so I printed out the cards for them, and bagged them up, along with the others I already had done. Took a pic and now they are in the bottom of the new box I bought for them to be shipped in. Gonna be shipping them out about every 3 months or so, depending on how many we( my best friend Cat) and Linda, another friend can get knitted in that time.

Next project is to finish a baby cashmere jumper for my sister who lives in Australia's new granddaughter. Of course it's pink and I can't wait to get it done so I can send it to them. Made her the cutest baby blanket and had if finished when she came to visit me this summer. Right now, even tho it's winter here, it's summer there, so she hasn't gotten to use the blanket much. So by the time they get this jumper, it will be cold enough for Bella to wear it.

Going to Cat's tomorrow for what we call...knit and jama's day. We take turns being at each other's houses, sit in our comfys and knit and drink coffee all day. I know, it's a hard life, but hey someone has to do it...lol might as well be us.

Of for now, to knit for the rest of the evening.

No comments: