Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Today was another rough one, trying to get over whatever bug has gotten to me. I was supposed to go to Cat's today to sit and knit, but just didn't feel up to the drive, even tho it's only 45 minutes and a nice ride. I did knit on two KAL dishcloths patterns today, doing one in off white the other in mulitcolors and can see a pattern starting on them both. I also started a red scarf for the Red Scarf project, and worked some more on the jumper I am doing in light pink baby cashmere. A lmost have the whole back done, then onto the front. Hoping I will have it finished by next weekend so I can get it sent out.

Tomorrow is a busy day. I am giving my girlfriend the sweater I knitted her, turning in some movies we rented, going to post office, then getting a hair cut and body perm. Hoping this will help me to start to feel some better. Was really hopeing that I would start this new year off better than I finished last year. Have to look at it this way, maybe if I get sick at the first of the year, I won't for the rest....one can only hope.

Well, it's late and I am off to bed, to hopefully get some more rest.

Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there! Just stopping by to say hello and welcome to blogland! The dishcloths and jumper look great.

AsKatKnits said...

Welcome to blogland!! I will stop back to see how that jumper turns out!

Anonymous said...

Hoping you get rid of the epizumas.


Hugs!!!!

Susan said...

Hi! following Cat over here, it seems! Excuse my jammies, but I was excited to get to meet another cyber knitter. And it looks like you and I knit dishcloths with the same pattern..or at least close. Now..off to bed.

Sprite said...

Hi.. hope you're feeling much better by the time you get this note. Being puny .. well.. you know.. it just sucks! *hugs*